DFE School Performance Tables
National assessments did not take place in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19.
A summary of the 2019 results is shown below:
- 67% of pupils achieved the expected standard or above in all of reading, writing and maths with 13% achieving a combined higher level.
- 40% achieved the higher standard in reading.
- 27% achieved greater depth in writing.
- 27% achieved the higher standard in maths.
- In Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling, 93% pupils achieved the expected standard with 47% achieving the higher standard.
- Reading progress score was 0.2.
- Writing progress score was 1.8.
- Mathematics progress score was 0.8.
- Average scaled score in reading was 105.
- Average scaled score in mathematics was 106.
- Average scaled score in grammar, punctuation and spelling was 110.
- Below is a link to information published about school performance by the DFE (Department for Education)